CLASS TEACHER KS2
South Ashdown Schools’ Federation are seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher at Buxted CE Primary School for our successful federation. Buxted CE Primary School has good ratings from OFSTED and is an Outstanding Church School. We welcome visits to our school. During a visit we will be happy to share with you our ethos and working practice.
We are seeking to appoint a Class Room Teacher at Buxted CE Primary School under South Ashdown Schools' Federation from September 2019
The candidate must:
- have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- have a positive commitment to the clear Christian character of the school
- be innovative practitioners
- be committed to a creative, child centred approach to learning
- have the ability to instill in children a love of learning
We can offer you:
- A strong culture of learning
- A friendly professional and committed school community
- Attractive school set in semi-rural location with extensive grounds
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Federation and St Mark's Teaching School.
- Dedicated Governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop our school
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24th April 2019.
Please send completed applications to: Mrs Toni Birkbeck - Office Manager email@example.com